So i made a quick video.. hopefully it works :)
Sorry! if i was more tech savvy i'd play some music. But life here is great! I'm excited for the next week!
My last day is on friday and i'm traveling with a new friend i've made here to do the international zipline between spain and portugal!! ahhh!! cant wait!
and then to Faro Portugal.
I will miss being able to buy an ice cream cone at an ice cream stand on any corner, i will miss a sandwich that only costs 1 euro. I will miss all the pastery shops, and churros con chocolate. I will miss siesta time muchisisimo!
I'm excited to come back with stories and new friends! i'm excited to come back to the US where they have good diet coke and mexican food. (dreaming about it now)
You probably thought you might not ever hear me say that i am excited to come home and make my own food, wash my own dishes, and my laundry, and drive a car again and i'm excited to see my friends and family :)
My last day is on friday and i'm traveling with a new friend i've made here to do the international zipline between spain and portugal!! ahhh!! cant wait!
and then to Faro Portugal.
I will miss being able to buy an ice cream cone at an ice cream stand on any corner, i will miss a sandwich that only costs 1 euro. I will miss all the pastery shops, and churros con chocolate. I will miss siesta time muchisisimo!
I'm excited to come back with stories and new friends! i'm excited to come back to the US where they have good diet coke and mexican food. (dreaming about it now)
You probably thought you might not ever hear me say that i am excited to come home and make my own food, wash my own dishes, and my laundry, and drive a car again and i'm excited to see my friends and family :)
No comments:
Post a Comment